Press Up Hospitality Group is Ireland’s leading hospitality group. With almost 60 Venues in the Hospitality and Leisure industry and over 1,800 people on our team, there are great opportunities for advancement across the Group. We are committed to building careers for our best and brightest across all roles. With our continued expansion there is a constant stream of new openings and great prospects for those with drive and ambition.
We are currently seeking a dedicated Line Chef to join the team. at Wowburger. If you are passionate about hospitality and have previous experience managing a busy kitchen, then we would love to hear from you!
Head chef required for very busy kitchen overseeing two brands. Must be hands on. High standards of cleanliness and HACCP. Must be able to follow brand guidelines. A strong team leader , good with staff and work well when busy. Must have experience writing rosters, stocktaking and able to keep within set budgets. Previous experience required
Reporting to: Unit Manager
The line staff in Wowburger plays an important part in the team. The role is hands on and staff are expected to perform all manner of duties. From cleaning to operating the till, cooking our golden fries, preparing the buns for the burgers and most importantly offering customer service with a smile. All staff will learn all aspects of Wowburger which may start with the floor or kitchen.
In all our venues there is plenty of scope for learning and moving forward in your role.
All staff are expected:
– To offer great customer service with a smile when working on the pass, tills or floor.
– To be punctual and presentable all the time.
– To be a hands on team member.
– To follow cash handling procedures
– Ensure that all food product is consistently prepared and served according to the standard set out for portioning, recipes and cooking methods for Wowburger.
– To ensure that cleaning rosters are followed through on.
– Ensure standards of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained throughout the units
– To notify the management team of any maintenance issue’s
– To work with the Management Team to help organize stock and equipment, order supplies and oversee building maintenance and cleanliness in the unit in a hands on approach at all time
– Make sure any customer complaints and queries are handled in a professional and timely manner and forwarded on to the appropriate personal
– Ensure the back of house of the unit is kept clean and tidy at all times under the supervision of your senior team member
– Ensure equipment is constantly kept clean and maintained to a high standard by constant inspection
– To work with the kitchen and floor team to ensure the unit works together at all times
– To understand all area’s of HACCP and books are being completed.
– Attention to detail
– High level of organisation
– Ability to train staff to a high level of knowledge
– Setting goals to grow the business
– Strong understanding of business management
– Providing leadership and direction to all employees
– Ability to keep staff motivated
– Ability to assign sections and delegating tasks
– Ability to effectively liaise with manager to ensure quality off food and service delivered is up to standards as well if there are any missing items from menu to bring in staff attention.
– We have integrity
– We listen
– We care
– We develop talent
– We go above and beyond
– We embrace diversity
Press Up Hospitality Group Benefits:
– Continual training and development
– Career progression within the Group
– Gratuities *
– Press Up Hospitality privilege card, entitling you to many discounts across our 60+ venues
– The Press Up Social Club which organises regular fun-filled activities and gatherings for teams across the group
– – Wellness at work Events
– Travel Incentives
– Refer a friend scheme
– External company discounts
– Gym Membership discounts
– Employment Assistance Programme – a confidential employee benefit designed to help you deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting your home life or work life, health and general wellbeing. Our EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues.
*Applicable to certain positions
Press Up Hospitality Group owns and operates almost 60 venues in Ireland, in certain instances we may feel your skills and experience may suit another role we have available. By submitting your application, you are permitting Press Up Hospitality Group to contact you for other opportunities within the Group.